Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Week 5 Basics of Web Design

It has been a struggle for me to decide what content to have in my website. I’ve finally decided to call my site “Beth Ashman” (original) and I will be creating a mix of things I enjoy…family, cooking and photography.

My website will be completed in FrontPage for class and my plan is to modify and recreate it in DreamWeaver sometime after this class ends. FrontPage will be good practice for me. The site will contain four main pages: Home | Family | Recipes | Photos. The family page will have some pictures of family members along with explanations of who they are. The recipes page will have several links to some of my favorite recipes and BBQ sites and the photo page will have some of my favorite pictures of animals and nature that I’ve taken over the years.

All pages will have the same photo in the top banner however the text will slightly change from page to page. I wanted to incorporate as many images as I could in the site and decided to create different bottom banners as well using different pictures for each page.

No comments:

Post a Comment